Friday, March 23, 2012

Announcements for 3/27 Class and A-Team Session II deadline

Two reminders:
1) Please bring your most recent draft of your Project III/Argument paper to class on Tuesday 3/27. In addition bring the completed notes from the worksheet that I distributed on the Thursday before break. This can be found on the blog as well.

2) A-Team Session II (2/24-3/27) ends THIS Tuesday 3/27(remember there is no A-Team that day.). If the Monday 4:00-5:00 times fill, and you still need an appointment, feel free to email me with your interest in a 5-6 or 6-7 o'clock appointment for Monday March 26. I will then request that the time be logged in to Tutortrac.

IMPORTANT: There will be no A-Team appoinments this Wednesday 3/28 and Thursday 3/29 since I will be at a conference. As of now there WILL be class on Thursday 3/29.

No comments:

Post a Comment